Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Phase I: Traveling

Traveling is tiring. Props to those people who constantly travel/travel a lot! It's actually really stressful (particularly to those individuals who like to be in control-you have basically zero control when it comes to airlines in particular) because you never know when something is going to happen (yes, even for take-off times, which makes me angry!). Also, you never know what kind of people will surround you on the plane/sit next to you. To my dismay, I got an elbower next to me (needs a lot of space during sleep, and consequently occupies half my seat with his elbows. But I also shouldn't complain because my seating situation is actually not too shabby, and I feel like it'll be a lot worse on the way back, as seems to be the case (whenever you think it's bad, it just gets worse on the way back-baby puking on me=case in point). But thanks to my plane letter writers! It actually took me an hour and half to finish all the plane letters-there was some legit stuff in there!!! As per usual, I was moved and entertained throughout the letters, and I was never really one to hide such emotions (mostly due to the fact that it's hard for me to contain myself), and as a result, I think the guy next to me has dubbed me insane and bipolar.

So I've decided to start updating this more (at first because someone very important to me told me a blog is lame if you don't update it, but now because that same person pointed out that blogging is a good way to share your adventures with those back home-so thanks for being so wise, 屁股臉!), so keep an eye out!!! =)

1 comment: